Sunday, June 28, 2015

Welcome to Ateneo Leadership site

June 28, 2015

This author will be teaching leadership class in Clark Ateneo very soon.  This coming Friday, July 3, 2015

I opened this site to ;post my assignments and other announcements.   I hope this will be lively site and I can use social media to the max to teach this subject.

Prof Hilda Teodoro appointed me to teach this course and a month ago Ms. Bigette enlisted the agreement of this author to teach.  I hope I will do justice to this course

I may not be able to teach Entrepreneurship anymore because this author can not comply with the very stringent grade submission requirement.  Anyway there are so many very good entrep sites and lecturers.   Thirteen years of teaching entrepreneurship  is a long long time.

What I like about teaching this  course, is Leadership is an essential part of entrepreneurship.   Personal mastery which is a major part of leadership development is taught at Entrep.

And so with having spiritual development rather than material resources development.  It is entrepreneurship.   An entrepreneur produces something from nothing, employing mostly his ingenuity and and his ability to transcend his limitation  (Leadership Journey from within)

No comments:

Post a Comment