Tuesday, June 30, 2015

CLARK STUDENT

Good Day Professor Jorge!

I was one of the first enrollees in your Leadership class, but probably something went wrong with AGSB Clark database and Sherwin said it would be fixed to include my name in the list.  May I respectfully introduce myself?  I am Belina S. Katigbak, Vice-President for Finance of the University of the Assumption, City of San Fernando, Pampanga.  I'm on my ninth term in MBA Ateneo-Regis Program  Going through the syllabus, the reading assignments, your post, and reviewing writings on Leadership made me reflect on how I am growing into an authentic leader.  Sessions 1-8 are power packed!  I am pretty excited to deepen self-awareness and to become the person/leader that I envision myself to be.  I am so eager to be in your class comes Friday, July 3. 

Welcome to Pampanga, Prof. Jorge.

Belina S. Katigbak

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to be back at Clark. Thanks for the warm welcome

    ReplyDelete