Friday, December 4, 2015

MM Leadership Guidance for Final Integrative Paper

'Quamplurimi et quam aptissimi" (As many as possible of the very best)

The MM Leadership deadline for Final Integrative Paper is by December 10, 2015.  May I enjoin urge the Leaders to make the final paper as a Personal Strategic Plan for you Leadership.

As stated elsewhere, a strategy answers the questions:

Where am I now?

Where am I going?

How do I get there?

If you integrate all our assignments this should contain:

Where am I now?

      Enneagram

     Genogram

     My life story, JCampbell

    Internal and external factors that shaped me (like EFE and IFE in Strama)  (RP 2)

    Your strength and weakness (in your learning agreement)

    Your defining moments  (RP 1)

Where am I going?

   Reflection Paper 3  -  Your passion

   Your five year plan goals in your learning agreement

   The type of leader you want to be?

How do I get there?

   Your action plans in the third part of the reflection  and the action plan for your RP 3 (My passion)

Looks challenging Leaders, hindi ba

No comments:

Post a Comment