Monday, August 17, 2015

Challenge to making an Audio Visual Presentation

'Quamplurimi et quam aptisimi" (As many as possible of the very best)

AGSB Clark
August 15, 2015

This Lecturer is fully aware of the challenges of creating an AVP (audio visual presentation) as a final requirement of this course. That is why as early as 3 weeks into the course, the Lecturer sent links to the sample presentations so that the Leaders could prepare well ahead of time considering the very short semester for Regis.  Still we know that having the script, adopting the music to capture the theme of the presentation poses a challenge.

Some had to pay professional videographers to do the job (because there were no pictures).  But the huge expenses is not desired for this AVP. Again thanks and congratulations for striving to always be the best.  That is the magis - the Hall Mark of an Atenean.  Others using pictures from their cameras and FB posts did achieve something  with the special effects and all to project their inner self and their advocacy  

Most of you did great in the AVP.  Congratulations and thanks for responding well to the challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Leader Belle S. KatigbakAugust 17, 2015 at 12:17 PM

    Thank you very much Prof. for putting out the best in us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prof Jorge we are grateful that you never forget to post reminders, links, samples, summaries so that it is easy for us to start. You provide us fuel, all we need to do is start the car and drive :). You always go the extra mile to help us with samples and links. Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please remember the story how the going the extra mile started

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slow Clap for Everybody!!!

    Actually creating a video presentation is easier because we are working on learning a new thing....

    The more difficult part is UNLEARNING...
    - unlearning how to be afraid of opening up with others...
    - unlearning of being a man for yourself and your family but for everybody...
    - unlearning the words nakakahiya or wag na lang...

    Appreciated

    Michael Manauis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leader Ma. Corazon Q.GuevarraAugust 18, 2015 at 12:59 AM

    This is one of my favorite activities- preparing my AVP. I was so excited when I was putting it together especially the part when I had to choose the appropriate music. It was so fulfilling to be able to present my life story through an AVP. Thank you Prof .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leader Belle S. KatigbakAugust 18, 2015 at 1:15 PM

    My AVP is now one of the tools in my evangelization work. Would you believe that when someone goes to my office and shared it, they go out of my room inspired? I tell them that it is the work of God in me...it is His love for me. And just like me, they too have their own "call to adventure". I ask them to journey within themselves and discover another one of those "thousand faces" in their respective "hero's journey". Thanks to Prof. Jorge, to Joseph Campbell, and to you classmates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Prof. Jorge . It was a rare opportunity which we were all able to do. The best in all of us was shown ... It' s writing our life story .. No one will write my life story except me. My family may have their anecdotes to tell but they will only be bits and pieces of a memory. Writing it from the heart and with inspiration of our Leader Professor made it more interesting. Very soon we can write our memoir

    ReplyDelete
  8. the most challenging part now is uploading it to youtube prof hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The AVP was such a great experience. I felt like everybody's reflection papers suddenly became pictures and videos. everyone's life story are very inspiring, especially those who started at the bottom and got to where they are today. And those who are fighting for an Advocacy that they think will help save the human race. Thank you prof.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have enjoyed all the AVP presented in the class. I have known each and everyone more deeply :)

    ReplyDelete