Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ateneo Cebu Leadership -Reflection Paper No. 3 by Leader Genevieve R. Ramos

Submitting my RP3 prof,

Cebu Regis Leadership Reflection Paper No. 3 – Passion by Leader Genevieve R. Ramos
Reflection Paper No. 3 - Passion
As we become curators of our own contentment on the Simple Abundance path... we learn to savor the small with a grateful heart.
Once their was, this little girl who make little things into something people often get amazed at the exquisite intricacy of her little works in the field of fashion and beauty. One day, she wonders what if she can make up and accessorized all old dolls elegantly and magically, would it make a difference on how kids play? She often found herself having fun playing and teaching kids she meets in places she can be, so she paused and thought, what if there is a place where kids at her age can access the little things she does, will this gives them fun, imaginative and be creative? 
   
Growing up year for this little girl has been very artistic, because of her passion in doing all kind of little things she can amazingly make these into something that exudes excellence. Even how little things they are, she believes that it has its own worth and value.
As she approached life she continues to look for the path that God has set for her. 
She believes that when small things are done with great love, one will not make a mistake in pursuing happiness and significance.  Be it fate, hard work or a combination, if one wishes for it, it will happen.
Until one day, her passion meets the purpose. 


jew
Precious stones are very rare they are small and tiny but very valuable. It requires passion and great work in order it to become very precious and worthy. From the time it is extracted and goes to the hands of the makers and experts, it will go through a tedious process that requires greatness to make it to its final fit. Just as the girl back in the story, she does things with intricate attention to details and excellently with grace for a perfect craft, irregardless of its form. 
Today, this little girl finally connected her passion and talent into handcrafting her own piece, expressing beauty and elegance that comes with a perfect fit to anyone looking for an expression of self confidence and practicality through manufacturing costumed made jewelries and accessories placed in the digital platform, a work that started in her early age wishing to inspire and just have fun.
True ended, as I was reflecting of what to write with regards to what really my passion is, I realized now how my childhood experience influenced this passion I have, combined with the strengths that I was able to discover from strengths finder and now the enneagram. Understanding myself more deeply now strengthen my will to pursue what really I want and love doing. It has been more than five years now that I am into jewelry manufacturing and retail business, though I am not putting yet my 100% in it due to my other commitments, but what I know is that I love doing it and I enjoy doing it.
With dedication and perseverance, people who acquired these handcrafted pieces are happy and contented. As a result, they keep that desire to have and to want their next piece made, which drives me to pursue greater heights beyond excellence and innovation.
From a little girl I am, and now that I am in another chapter of my life as I am entering the new 40 at that, with a new things I learn from this class and from previous, I am motivated to pursue what I already started. Inspired and Influenced by my passion for beauty and arts, and potentials anchored by my strengths of ideation, execution and entrepreneurship should come to fore. A company that will never cease and get tired in pursuing it's purpose to build self confidence and effective relations to every people through the creation of costumed fit accessories and jewelries that ignites & expresses the values of people who wants to exude beauty, passion & simplicity in a most creative and innovative manner, is at my top priority.
My highest envisioned future is to become the world's benchmark of handcrafted accessories and jewelries.
With the help of our almighty God, and my supportive family we will do this with our guiding principles and core values of excellence, passion and creativity so that nothing is left to chance when it comes to expressing art and beauty, combined to communicate the values lived by our customers and stakeholders.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment