Sunday, October 11, 2015

MM Enneagram test result by Leader Erika Manrique

Hi Sir!

I sent my enneagram test result and reflection to the old email address :( Sorry!

Please see below my result with reflections.

Best regards,

Erika Manrique


-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Enneagram test REFLECTIONS
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:54:20 +0800
From: Erika Manrique <erika.manrique@icloud.com>
To: profjorge.entrep.clark@blogger.com


Hi Prof.Jorge,

I'm resending my Enneagram test result with my reflections below..



Enneagram test results

You are most likely a type 9.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5 or 9w8 or 9w1.
It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 9 - 10.4
Type 4 - 9.7
Type 2 - 7.4
Type 5 - 6.7
Type 8 - 5.7
Type 1 - 5.4
Type 7 - 5.4
Type 6 - 5.1

Wing 9w8 - 13.3
Wing 9w1 - 13.1
Wing 4w5 - 13.1
Wing 5w4 - 11.6
Wing 8w9 - 10.9
Wing 1w9 - 10.6
Wing 2w1 - 10.1
Wing 4w3 - 9.7
Wing 5w6 - 9.3
Wing 1w2 - 9.1
Wing 6w5 - 8.5
Wing 8w7 - 8.4
Wing 7w8 - 8.3
Wing 7w6 - 8
Wing 6w7 - 7.8
Wing 2w3 - 7.4


I was quite surprised by the result of my enneagram test because after reading the powerpoint files before I took the exam, I thought I would be a type 1 because it was what I could identify with the most. However, after reading more on type 9 after I took the exam, I understood why. Reflecting more on how I am made me realize how I indeed valued peace and harmony in my life. I can get stuck and become complacent with how I am, and sometimes I only realize this when problems arise. It is true that I sometimes second guess myself, and I am generous towards others and I feel it is just the natural thing to do. I tend to give more in relationships without asking for anything in return. I am also quite patient, but sometimes to a fault. I can sometimes disregard deadlines because I feel that doing it the right way will yield a better result. I do feel that I am emphatic towards others and it is true that I see every side to a story before I make any judgement. However, I do not agree with the enneagram descriptions that type 9s could be judgemental (given I was classified as a type 9). I feel this is not true with me because (not to sound egotistical,but..)I think I am the least judgemental person I know. I try to understand everyone as much as I can and I do get along well with people in general. However, when I come across people who I feel I really cannot get along with, I do tend to avoid them.

Reflecting on the negative points of my personality, I agree with the qualities listed on the type 9 as well. Sometimes being "over-patient", I tend to become lazy. I tend to put things on hold a lot of times until I see myself not finishing the tasks because I only "started" all of them and were not really able to finish. When I am conscious of this, I realize that I am able to finish the tasks faster but I really have to make a conscious effort in avoiding this trap. It is also true that I sometimes tend to "run away" from issues. Whenever a big problem arises, I turn to my outlets (like my sports, exercising, and travelling), instead of facing problems head-on.  It is also true that I am sometimes slow to make decisions because it takes a long time for me to process the pros and cons of these decisions. An example of this would be my decision to start my MBA. I took the exam on september 2014, but only decided to enroll August of this year. However, I also do not agree when it said that type 9s have low energy. I am not sure if this is meant "physically" but I am very active and have a lot of energy most of the time. Sometimes, I even tend to over exert myself by having too many activities lined up in one day. I can work for 10hrs and still have time to do circuit training and then watch a movie afterwards. I am also not sure about my wing type, because I don't generally think I am a sloppy dresser (unless I am just at home) and overtly angry. I do have a tendency to show my anger towards other people but this is only when my anger has reached its boiling point.

After reading all the information regarding type 9, I have realized the things that I need to work on myself. Reading also on the levels of development, I think I could be in between the 3rd level which is the level of social gift and the 4th level which is the level of fixation. The challenge to myself now is to move up the healthy level and not to spiral into the unhealthy ones. Understanding my personality type is crucial towards my path of self awareness and my desire to improve myself has only increased because of this.


Best regards,

Leader Erika Manrique

MM-LEADER



No comments:

Post a Comment