Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sharing MM Enneagram Result by Leader Rachel Lopez

Hello Prof. Jorge, 

I've took the Enneagram on two different sites and both results are decisive.
Enneagram test results – "The Achiever"
3w2 from Eclectic Energies - Eclectic Energies

You are most likely a type 3.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 3w2.
Type 3 - 12.7
Type 2 - 11.7
Type 7 - 11.7
Type 8 - 11.7
Type 1 - 11
Type 5 - 10
Type 4 - 9.7
Type 6 – 8

Wing 3w2 - 18.6
Wing 2w3 - 18.1
Wing 7w8 - 17.6
Wing 8w7 - 17.6
Wing 3w4 - 17.6
Wing 2w1 - 17.2
Wing 1w2 - 16.9
Wing 4w3 - 16.1
Wing 7w6 - 15.7
Wing 5w4 - 14.9
Wing 4w5 - 14.7
Wing 5w6 - 14
Wing 6w7 - 13.9
Wing 6w5 - 13
Wing 8w9 - 11.7
Wing 1w9 – 11

Type3 fromSimilar Minds - SimilarMinds

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1
Orderliness
||||||||||||||||||||
82%
Type 2
Helpfulness
||||||||||||||
58%
Type 3
Image Focus
||||||||||||||||||||
90%
Type 4
Individualism
||||||||||||||||||
78%
Type 5
Intellectualism
||||||||||||||||
70%
Type 6
Security Focus
||||||||||||||
58%
Type 7
Adventurousness
||||||||||||||||||||
86%
Type 8
Aggressiveness
||||||||||||||||||
78%
Type 9
Calmness
||||||||||||||||||
74%

Type
Score
Type Behavior Motivation
3
22
I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
7
21
I must be fun and entertained to survive.
1
20
I must be orderly/planned to survive.
4
19
I must be unique/different to survive.
8
19
I must be strong and in control to survive.
9
18
I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
5
17
I must be knowledgeable to survive.
2
14
I must be helpful and caring to survive.
6
14
I must be secure and safe to survive.

Your main type is Type 3 
Your variant stacking is sx/so/sp
Your level of health is average
Getting some facts on what achiever is..
Focused on the presentation of success, to attain validation
3w2 :Takes on the feelings of others

People of this personality type need to be validated in order to feel worthy; they pursue success and want to be admired. They are frequently hard working, competitive and are highly focused in the pursuit of their goals, whether their goal is to be the most successful salesman in the company or the "sexiest" woman in their social circle. They are often "self-made" and usually find some area in which they can excel and thus find the external approbation which they so desperately need. Threes are socially competent, often extroverted, and sometimes charismatic. They know how to present themselves, are self-confident, practical, and driven. Threes have a lot of energy and often seem to embody a kind of zest for life that others find contagious. They are good networkers who know how to rise through the ranks. But, while Threes do tend to succeed in whatever realm they focus their energies, they are often secretly afraid of being or becoming "losers."
Threes can sometimes find intimacy difficult. Their need to be validated for their image often hides a deep sense of shame about who they really are, a shame they unconsciously fear will be unmasked if another gets too close. Threes are often generous and likable, but are difficult to really know. When unhealthy, their narcissism takes an ugly turn and they can become cold blooded and ruthless in the pursuit of their goals.
Because it is central to the type Three fixation to require external validation, Threes often, consciously and unconsciously, attempt to embody the image of success that is promoted by their culture. Threes get in trouble when they confuse true happiness, which depends on inner states, with the image of happiness which society has promoted. If a Three has a "good" job and an "attractive" mate, she might be willing, through an act of self-deception which is also self-betrayal, to ignore the inner promptings which tell her that neither her job, nor her mate are fulfilling her deeper needs. Even the most "successful" Threes, who generally appear quite happy, often hide a deeply felt sense of meaninglessness. The attainment of the image never quite satisfies.
                               
Personality Type
The Motivator/ The Achiever
Personality Statement
I am Successful
Basic Desire
To be Accepted and Approved
Gifts
Performer, achiever, efficient, dedicated to work, concerned with productivity
Fears
Of Failure/ Of Being Rejected
Healthy Points
Confident, efficient, energetic, industrious, optimistic, practical, self-propelled
Unhealthy Points
Deceptive, narcissistic, overly competitive, pretentious, superficial, vain, and vindictive
Vice
Deceit
Virtue
Honesty
Strengths
Goal Oriented


Unfolding the result to myself..
Compared to other types, some of the characteristics of the "Achiever" resemble my personality more.  I'm goal oriented and loved to challenge the status quo. Sometimes I can't resist being competitive. I easily get bored when things becoming redundant and habitual. I have this zest to enjoy life.
At the end of the day, I tend to analyze how the day has been. Even it's hard to admit, I'm only at peace when I got external validation from peers. If not, I'll think of a way to do better. I wanted my presence not to be neglected.
With this Enneagram, it made me aware more with my innate personality. I should act more genuinely. I will develop myself to set an example and not of praise. The next time I'll have the opportunity again to examine myself, I will be happy and proud to what I've become.  As a Leader, I want to set a positive attitude to my peers, leading them towards my vision.
Regards,
Leader Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment