Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sharing MM Enneagram test results by Leader Alexis Tan



On Thursday, 8 October 2015 5:31 PM, Enneagram Test <enneagramtest@eclecticenergies.com> wrote:
Enneagram test results holds true to my character. But I know personalities are to complex to really determine and categorise a person.

Its true that I am an achiever type of personality, and its important for me to succeed in everything that I do. I sometimes feel that I don't do enough, but in times that I feel inferior to others.I dream of improving myself. That's why I think improvement within is very integral for my achievement.Now I know how, by being a leader to myself and to others, shall i conquer my deficiencies.   I know that my personality be good but I think for me to be better I need to relate to other personalities, such characteristics of other personalities like compassion, love and intense passion  for my life's worth.In the world where competition is fierce and others would overwhelm others in order to win. One thing comes to mind, when I see this." To delete others easy compared to the difficulty of winning others". I might fall short on my dreams and achievements, I may lose a lot of time, I may fail at a lot of things. But one thing that I hope to achieve and that is to be a successful human being, and a hero of my family. that what gets me up overtime I fall down. because its not how many times I fall down that counts, Is the more time I get up from my falls that truly counts. I'd hope that even to my last breath I can be courageous  enough to emulate and endive this Ideals.

Reflection by Alex tan




Enneagram test results

You are most likely a type 3.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6 or 6w5.
It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.


To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 3 - 10
Type 1 - 9.7
Type 5 - 9.7
Type 6 - 9.4
Type 8 - 8
Type 2 - 8
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 4 - 7
Type 7 - 6

Wing 5w6 - 14.4
Wing 6w5 - 14.3
Wing 3w2 - 14
Wing 1w2 - 13.7
Wing 1w9 - 13.6
Wing 3w4 - 13.5
Wing 5w4 - 13.2
Wing 2w3 - 13
Wing 2w1 - 12.9
Wing 9w1 - 12.6
Wing 6w7 - 12.4
Wing 4w3 - 12
Wing 4w5 - 11.9
Wing 8w9 - 11.9
Wing 9w8 - 11.7
Wing 8w7 - 11
Wing 7w6 - 10.7
Wing 7w8 - 10


Eclectic Energies - Working with your energetic state.

Replies to this e-mail address will be deleted automatically. Please use the contact page if you want to send a message to the author of the site.


No comments:

Post a Comment