Thursday, October 8, 2015

MM Enneagram test results shared by Leader Maricon P. Bangayan


Enneagram test results - Leader Maricon P. Bangayan

Dear Prof. Jorge,
Sharing my enneagram test results.  I took the test twice and I got same results for the two tests.
You are most likely a type 2.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 2w3.
No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)

Type 2 - 12.7
Type 6 - 10.3
Type 5 - 8.4
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 4 - 7.7
Type 3 - 7.4
Type 1 - 4.7

Wing 2w3 - 16.4
Wing 2w1 - 15.1
Wing 6w5 - 14.5
Wing 3w2 - 13.8
Wing 5w6 - 13.6
Wing 5w4 - 12.3
Wing 4w5 - 11.9
Wing 4w3 - 11.4
Wing 3w4 - 11.3
Wing 1w2 - 11.1
Wing 6w7 - 10.3
Wing 9w1 - 10.1
Wing 1w9 - 8.6
Wing 9w8 - 7.7



Eclectic Energies - Working with your energetic state.
Enneagram test - Introduction to the Enneagram - Energy and the Enneagram

Replies to this e-mail address will be deleted automatically. Please use the contact page if you want to send a message to the author of the site.

I agree with the results of my enneagram test.  It somehow describes my personality type.  I am listing below the summary of my personality:

Type 2w3: more aggressive, but aggressive seduction
Healthy Points: Caring, compassionate, generous, loving
Unhealthy Points: martyr-like, possessive, 
Vice: Pride
Virtue: Humility
Leadership Style:  For the Welfare of the group
Working Styles:   Helper
Career Preferences: HR Officer

It also surprises me that the career preference for my type of personality coincides with my current position now - as HR Officer.  

I am considering the following to help others as my personality suggests:
     help others to be aware of their feelings
     acknowledge their needs
     assure them
     help them express their needs

Also, after taking the enneagram test and knowing my unhealthy points / weaknesses, I also would like to practice the following:
     I will not be so concerned about what others think about me.
     I will learn to recognize the affection and good wishes of others even they are not in terms I am familiar with.
     I will work on my pride by acknowledging that I am loved.

This test somehow is helpful in being a better leader.  Being a good leader, we must be aware of our strengths and weaknesses and how to deal with it.  
<Great to be more self aware>


Regards,


Maricon P. Bangayan

No comments:

Post a Comment