Saturday, July 25, 2015

Genogram by Leader Joseph George G. Tamayo

My Genogram
Submitted by Joseph George G. Tamayo
Father Side
 My Grandparents
         Beato Tamayo, (deceased). Occupation was an elementary teacher in Masbate. He only finished grade 5 but was already assigned by the government as a public teacher. He was very strict with his children. 

Siblings: unknown to me
         Flora Beray, an elementary teacher in Masbate. She was described as kind and approachable. She descended from Manobo tribe in Agusan, (?) princess of the tribe. Deceased
Siblings unknown to me.

My father
         Jorge Tamayo (my tukayo!)

         He topped the elementary and high school (tunay na tunay na Jorge). He was enrolled  at UP Diliman as pre med for two years and took his medicine in UP Manila. After finishing his medicine, he went back to practice privately in Masbate. He later trained as a pediatrician at UP PGH and transfer his practice in Pampanga.


Siblings
         Constantino_ worked in a newspaper in Manila. Now deceased.
         Dominador- became a veterinarian in Masbate. Now deceased
Mother Side
         Francisco Gaddi- a bus driver. Deceased.
Siblings:unknown
         Leonora Bartolome- uneducated. Her business was a sari-sari store.         Deceased.
Siblings: unknown
My mother
         Elenita Gaddi
         She was allegedly raised by her grandparents. She topped her grade school and high school. She finished  her nutritional degree in UP Diliman. She later worked at an Agricultural department in Masbate then she wsa later transferred to Quezon city and Pampanga
My uncles/aunties
         Linda- a chemical engineer from Mapua. She own a private school.She has 3 children teac hers. One doctor and one veterinarian
         Baby- retired teacher. She 2 sons, a dentist and a veterinarian
         Leticia- a retired worker from DBP. Her son was a veterinarian and her daughter own a farm business
         Francisco Jr- a radiologist with 2 doctors and a farmer
         Leonida- a catheter in Pampanga. One child is studying in UST Medicine and her only worked as an architect in Australia
         Dominina- a catheter in Pampanga
         Carmelito- a veterinarian with 3 children who are doctors and one training as culinary in US
         Wilfredo- work in US with his 2 children
        
CONCLUSION
         My genogram did not initially showed a leadership in the family. The parents started and starred from a little education to a higher education on their siblings. From small siblings to a higher siblings. Our experienced showed that  leaders are born and other siblings can be made or trained as a  true leader. And with such training and education anyone in my family can be a leader. They can be challenged for a leadership. This doesn't mean you should set goals that no one can reach , but don't be afraid of setting and communicating your goals to the exposed people that  the siblings will lead. This would be the job of the siblings as a leader and to show people where you are going and how you are going to measure the progress of leadership.
         At this very point in time, I do understand the game of leadership. I would rather play a game to reach my goals for step patterns in achieving future leadership coming from my family. I do know that leaders are born in our family.  The history in my family made me aware of my work, skills, cognitive abilities and emotional intelligence for a successful leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment