Sunday, July 5, 2015

Super and wonder women in the Leadership Class

To be the best always.

There was somebody in the class who mentioned that she was s wonder woman of sorts.  I mistook her to be somebody else.

If I were to take up MBA today, I many not finish it.  I took up MBA when I was single and was challenging enough.  I were to take this now, in addition to my age, my busy schedule and other roles I fulfill, I would not even finish a subject.

But here you are ladies, married at that and with children, achieving a lot in their lifetime in multifarious positions.  Thanks God, He gave me all of you to be in this class so share your stories with their classmates.   (I know I know, all of you did great too, but we take off our hats to them) Most of them are MDs.


1.  Dra Charmie Dungca Arribe - Chairman of  The Medical City Clark - various hospital affiliations and positions

2.  Dra. Marizel G. Mallari - Catungal -  owner  of Renal Clinical Care Services (RCCS) with  ambitious plan for expansion, nephrologist,  affiliations  with various hospitals

3.  Dra Suzewtte K Munoz  - OB Gyne, CERO of SFUC Group of Companies, Director for Medical Services at AUF, Chairman of Ob Gyne Our Lady of Mt Carmel Medical Center.

4.  Ms. Rhea, C Mutur - entrepreneur, Corp Sec of Tessies Grills and Rosaster (Operates Dampa sa Tarlac and Pangasina) and Dalisay Super Trader CEO; has so far put up 7 stores and employs hundreds of employees in a span of one year.  Plans to employ 5,000 employees in 2016

Aside from wonder women, what else do we call them?  HYPER LEADERS, MEGA LEADERS?

Keep this up ladies.  We need more like you. We need inspiration from your deeds so that our country can keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment