Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sharing Enneagram test result by Leader Janelle Ann Pineda - Bansil

Dear Prof. Saguinsin,
Sharing to you my Enneagram test result. 
RHETI Enneagram Type Indicator Results
Your highest score will indicate you basic type, or it will be among the top 2-3 scores. You have answered all the questions -- terrific!




Enneagram Test Results
You are most likely a type 2.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 2w3.
No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 2 - 11.3
Type 4 - 8
Type 6 - 6.7
Type 5 - 6.4
Type 3 - 6.4
Type 1 - 5.4

Wing 2w3 - 14.5
Wing 2w1 - 14
Wing 3w2 - 12.1
Wing 4w3 - 11.2
Wing 4w5 - 11.2
Wing 1w2 - 11.1
Wing 5w4 - 10.4
Wing 3w4 - 10.4
Wing 6w5 - 9.9
Wing 5w6 - 9.8
Wing 6w7 - 8.9
Wing 1w9 - 7.8
According to the enneagram test I have a type 2 personality. I agree with the test result. 
Because of the Enneagram test I realize my emotional ways of behavior.  I am describe as generous, caring and nurturing which all fits my personality. I can say that I have highly sensible emotional awareness towards the feelings of others. For me being generous  signifies being open-hearted to the needs of the people and the environment. I am grateful to learn about enneagram. Thank you Prof.
Respefully yours,
Janelle Ann Pineda-Bansil

No comments:

Post a Comment