Thursday, August 27, 2015

Some of Hugot songs I missed posting/sharing

'Quamplurimi et quam aptisimi" (As many as possible of the very best)

I missed posting/sharing some of these " hugot" songs (cf. Dra Zel) during the class. During events, programs and  parties, I sing this song, "Bridge Over Troubled Waters"  This is how a leader, mentor should be.  This guided me in my many dealings with the needs of our staff.  How we regard their salaries benefits and improvement.  I was strict with the work, but decent on how we treat our people.  The movie, in Pursuit of Happyness by  Leader Dr Alan Garcia reminded me that I missed posting this.





The second one is about my current role as a Lecturer/mentor/guru.  We have to leave a legacy. The pencil parable reminds us of this role too.   This reminds us that development of self as an authentic leader is not the final goal, but to influence and develop other Leaders too.

Handog

Kayat kayo ay itinuring na kaibigan (not as student - Dr Tocayo George)

Minsan tayo ay nagsama.

Di na tatanda.  Matanda na.  Ha6.

Good day every one Leaders of AGSB Clark


4 comments:

  1. Hello po Prof Jorge ! Hello Leaders! Today is Friday and I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leader Ma. Corazon Q. GuevarraAugust 28, 2015 at 12:11 PM

    Hi Prof and fellow leaders! After dropping by Ateneo office yesterday for the enrolment, I and Ate Belle (my BFF) had late lunch together at SM Clark. We reminisced, did some self examination/evaluation about the recently finished Leadership course. After putting together the life-changing lessons, we encouraged one another to carry out in action everything we have learned in Leadership. Thank you Prof for playing the most important role (catalyst) in this journey. Thank you fellow leaders for your support. God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you po Prof. You made a difference in our lives after going through the leadership class. It was one of my best subjects. God bless po always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leader Belle S. KatigbakAugust 30, 2015 at 10:25 PM

    Thank you Prof.for going again an extra mile. Long live po!

    ReplyDelete