Friday, August 21, 2015

Let's keep in touch guys! - Leader Alejandro L. Garcia Jr.

Dear Prof,

May I just share that my journey to self-awareness and being an authentic leader will be very memorable. Since I am new in Pampanga, I did not have friends. The relationships I have formed here were mostly professional and lacking in depth. I was wondering why because I never had a problem making friends before. One of my objectives in taking MBA is to make new friends and build networks. With the help of our class activities I feel I have made a strong connection with a lot of my classmates. As I have become more comfortable, I've become less guarded and more open and accommodating to different people. I am hopeful that the friendship we've developed will continue even after the class is finished. I'll miss you guys! Let's keep in touch :)  <Let us >

2 comments:

  1. Leader Ma. Corazon Q.GuevarraAugust 22, 2015 at 9:41 AM

    Hi Leader Dr. Garcia! Thank you for posting this message. Although, we did not have the opportunity to be in the same group, I am so glad that you were my classmate in this subject. I am sure you will meet more friends in your MBA journey. And I assure you, Kapampangans are different. Apart from having big appetite on good and delicious food, we are more accommodating, friendly and caring. God bless you Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree Doc Allan we are now united with one common goal - to become authentic leaders. We have an awesome group of Leaders, each is unique and special, but all have something valuable to teach us. Keep in touch and Be Magi Leaders, God Bless Doc!

    ReplyDelete