Saturday, August 15, 2015

Closing Remarks by Ma. Corazon Q. Guevarra

Dear Prof. Saguinsin,

May I request po to have my closing remarks posted on the blog as my way of thanking you and my fellow leaders for the two-month journey of beautiful memories and meaningful  experience.

God bless you Prof. I wish you all the best.

Thanks and regards,

Leader Ma. Corazon Q. Guevarra


Good evening Prof. Saguinsin.  Good evening fellow leaders. Thank you for this opportunity to speak in front of you tonight for the closing remarks. How time flies! The seven-week  journey for me has been very short. Honestly speaking, I am still overwhelmed up to now.  In fact,  I have already conditioned myself that continuous  reading, writing reflection paper, commenting on the blog should  already  be part of my daily routine. Such activities may end soon but putting into practice what we have learned of being authentic and heroic leaders, of having self-awareness and doing more, and most importantly being selfless and men for others,  has just begun. This is just the beginning of our journey and I pray that even in the absence of our dear professor, every learning has been inculcated in our hearts and minds.
As we end this course, I encourage everyone not to lose momentum, and continue what we have started. Thank you Prof for being a significant part of this journey, most especially for helping me overcome my stage fright through the call to arms speech and these closing remarks. You know very well that writing is fine with me but speaking before an audience is not my cup of tea. Likewise, thank you fellow leaders for the experience. You will always have a place in my heart. God bless us all.

11 comments:

  1. Same here Leader Cora. Speech was actually a challenge to me but I guess more practice and experience with this skill will make us a better speaker. Thanks Prof for adding this to our leadership class..

    RCEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leader Ma. Corazon Q.GuevarraAugust 15, 2015 at 1:37 PM

      Thanks Leader RCEE for the encouragement. You have greatly and exceptionally exemplified your Leadership skills in this class. God bless.

      Delete
  2. Leader Belle S. KatigbakAugust 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM

    Very well articulated BFF Leader Cora. I hope that we can put something like this (Blog) for the entire MBA-Regis course so that we can continue reflecting, writing, posting, and learning from others. Keep it up my friend. You are a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leader Ma. Corazon Q.GuevarraAugust 18, 2015 at 12:33 AM

      Thank you so much my BFF for always inspiring and motivating me to do my best. You have always been my leader. God bless you ate. Love you.

      Delete
  3. Thanks leader Cora for being one of very enthusiastic student of Leadership. Keep this up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leader Ma. Corazon Q.GuevarraAugust 18, 2015 at 12:49 AM

      Thank you Prof for inspiring us to do our best. Thank you also for reminding us to do MORE. You are the epitome of a hardworking Leader. You have not only encouraged us to read but to live and practice what we have read and learned. More power po and God bless!

      Delete
  4. Ate Cora, we have the same dilemma. It is like your personality and determination that encourage me to overcome also this weakness. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leader Ma. Corazon Q. GuevarraAugust 20, 2015 at 2:57 PM

    Thanks Rophele. Just keep on doing your best. I believe in your strengths and willingness to excel. Let us continue to encourage one another. Our words of encouragement wipe out our fears and weaknesses. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said Leader Cora. You speak well on behalf of the classmate Leaders. let's continue the Leadership Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leader Ma. Corazon Q.GuevarraAugust 21, 2015 at 3:00 AM

    Thank you friendship Leader Dra. Daisy. You've been an inspiration. Our long conversations on the phone, exchanging pointers, sharing thoughts and gloomy moments( Ecoman days)-all of these mean a lot to me. Kaya natin ito friendship! God bless!

    ReplyDelete