Friday, August 14, 2015

Reflection Paper on Passion

Good morning, Sir. Submitting my reflection paper. Thank you.

Reflection Paper
Passion
Submitted by:
Joseph George G. Tamayo
           
            Passion comes from the Latin root which quick literally means to "suffer". Those who are passionate in their pursuits are often willing to make personal sacrifices in order to reach their objectives that the unimpassional simply won't make passion can and most single handedly propel leaders to new heights of success. It is used to describe a powerful range of emotions, from love to anger, hatred to. It is important for piece of the self awareness puzzle that will enable you to focus your energies on the causes that resonate with the core of who you are. As a leader you will need to help others understand their passion so you can place members of your team in areas responsibly that contain what I call "passionator". 


I have observed that people who are successful and achieve great things have passion.
            Currently what I love doing is based on my profession, that is being a doctor on humans. My passion is based on my healthy profession which actually brings focus and clarity of my thought to cerebrum, which save to accelerate growth and create sustainable success. Passion should be equivalent to me and my patients who are increasing in a very great number. Mostly patients would number from thirty to forty per day on outpatient department, admitted patients are not included. My patients would wait for hours before seeing me and consult their diseases. Some  patients would not talk about their disease, they just want to see you and they feel cured by me. That is a great in their hope. You have to continue believing that there is something on the other side that can will bring happiness back. My intent was to carry out as a doctor to end most of their sufferings. Fortunately most of the time I can. Successfully, yes, but sometimes people suffered and end lives. Some moments I don't perform my best. The patients fear and sadness about death was like a dagger to me. It was hard to look him in the face. I don't know if I will be able to handle this. During their situation their family are affected.  And I do extra things to help the patient , and I don't forget their family. All of them are assisted through talking to them and introduced to them that God help them. I knew that after all the training for many years, after acquiring the knowledge for a long time as a doctor, it is only God who guides me on my patients. I accept and surrender that to God. And doing the will of  God to me and my patients enabled me to accept  what He wants to us.
The fear and sadness on my patients and on me are greatly helped by reciting a short prayer along with the family. Loss of a family member is really difficult, acceptance is a process that they need to go through but realizing that they gave what is best for their patient and their doctors did their best provides them a great relief.
            I just hope that most I can help all my patients, helping them doing through difficult and scary times with empathy. A lot of people experienced in finding out what a typical that I do as a cardiologist. I see a wide variety of patients, and have know what is going to walk through the door. There is a lot of uncertainty, because patients come in with vague symptoms that could represent any number of things. Part of the challenge of medicine is learning to live with that uncertainty.
            Our God is a sovereign God, A mighty God who takes control of  everything. We , His subject, must submit to His will and great plans. 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment