Tuesday, August 18, 2015

AVP presentation - Mark Paul Paroli

https://youtu.be/5VvbqkiLhok

My AP shows 3 parts,

1st is with Family. I had to generalize what they had provided us and how much they mean to me because I don't think even a 30 minute time constraint was enough to show my love for them.

2nd is my journey with friends. 
I chose the song because it depicts persons who are underdogs and that it should not be a hindrance to enjoy this life full of adventure. My only regret in making this AVP is not being able to put all my action camera's videos due to faulty HDD. 

3rd is my Advocacy

Cheers!

Mark 


To God be the glory!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful family mark. Very inspiring AVP. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your advocacy is very heartfelt bro. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leader Mark - I salute you guys, gumanda ang pagtingin namin sa mundo. I was not aware that I had low vision not until I was 4th year HS and it was by accident. My Dad's Opthal notice that I was reading a magazine very close to my face and suggested to my dad "check narin natin eyes nang mga anak mo. Grabe 5.50 napala ako both eyes. The first time I wear glasses I was like "WOW! ang ganda pala pag maliwanag. Nag improve ang grades ko and ang ganda pala nang paligid. Keep up your passion Leader Mark. I am looking forward to the new technology you mentioned regarding new lenses that will improve our vision. GBU guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totoo yan. I could have excel in school if I've found out earlier that I was near sighted. Kaya pala pag test (manila paper pa noon ang gamit), matagal ako magtest tapos tapos na sila lahat ako hindi pa. Blurred vision can really affect your learning.. Now, even with lasik, sometimes blurred parin due to dryness. Thanks for the eye drop! God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leader Mark! I am inspired that you are giving hope for better vision. I passed by one optical shop recently and they have a booth where one can donate his or her old frames so that someone else can use it. If you have similar project, I have two old frames that I plan to donate.

    ReplyDelete