Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thank you

Hi Sir!

First I want to tell you how I miss our Leadership class. Next I want to say "thank you" for the experience, learning, and FUN with the Ubebe class. Of course a grade of 4 was overwhelming for me.. (My second hopefully not the last). Dakal dakal Salamat. God bless you. Rest assured the learnings were not only for the quatro but for the whole world to see through my journey as a Authentic Leader!


May the force be always with you;)

Dr Zel Catungal

<Your welcome.  Dakal dakal  Salamat sa anoymous donor.  For your generosity.  God bless.  4 na nga grade eh parang gusto mo ng may Part 2 ha6.  It was fun and I miss it too.  At the time I was teaching it, I always wish it was Friday all ready ha6)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment