Thursday, August 27, 2015

Submission of grades for the Class of Leaders

'Quamplurimi et quam aptisimi" (As many as possible of the very best)

August 27, 2015

I submitted the grades to the Registrar's office yesterday together with my liquidation for the cash advance.    There were 8 4's 18 3.5's, and one 3.  It is rather pretty high achievement, considering that there was a very high standard set by front runner.

One leader thanked me yesterday.  And today.  I said that they should not be thanking me but themselves because they make the grades;  I only observe, record and compute (or the xls)

One said she saw the grade all ready.  I asked did she see a 3.  And she said, "No sir, I saw an authentic leader.

Very well said and smart answer.  Smart leader... Natuto talagang mabuti sa guru.

No comments:

Post a Comment