Thursday, August 20, 2015

Reflection No. 3 - Passion by Leader Rophelle Ocampo


Reflection Paper No. 3    
What is your passion (what is it that you love doing?  How is it reflected in your work, daily life, and life's journey.

I love going to different places. I love to meet new people. I love adventure. I love to travel. It is my passion.

Traveling is my outlet where I can be free and escape temporarily from work and even from school. It is also an opportunity for me to reflect and assess myself on my achievements in life, on how blessed I am and how to further achieve more on my set ambitions. 

I love traveling because I am learning something in every trip that I may not have learned from school and work. I was also able to develop myself more especially my self esteem which I need most as I am into the business of talking to different people.

In going out to different places I was able to meet new people, from strangers I have considered some to be my friends. I enjoy listening from their experiences and advices. I became more open minded and has widen my horizon of my beliefs and understanding. 

Adventure is what I also like about traveling. It helps me test my capabilities. Things that I did not know I can do but I was able to do. Traveling helps makes me stronger. It helps me conquer my fears and gives me the feeling of accomplishment whenever I was able to overcome the obstacle.



Whenever I get back from my travel I am refreshed. I feel energized, I acquired the momentum and eagerness to work hard, study hard, focus on my goals and set objectives.

This is what I get from traveling. Learning while in pleasure. It is true for me, that travel is the best education. Self Discovery, Development, and Improvement; that is what traveling has been able to taught me which I can use in my work, daily life and life's journey.

A self realization while writing this reflection is that, in this passion it maybe too shallow for others because I know almost everyone has already traveled once in their life. I don't know about them but for me aside from the memories created that I will able to cherish, there is also an impact left, a learning that I have acquired which helped me to be a better person. All the learning I have acquired from the people who was able to share to me and have been inspiration to me, and with that, I want to give back, it may not be from the same people and maybe from the people that I will have a chance of encounter on my future travel. I hope I can give back and also be able to share and be of inspiration to others and I hope I will be able to give back as much as I was able to. It is nice to learn a lot from others but it is also nice that they will also learn a lot from you and maybe be their inspiration one day. This is one meaningful aspect that I can add to my passion of traveling. 

Leader Rophele Louie C. Ocampo  late paper due last August 14, uploaded 8/19  2


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment