Friday, November 27, 2015

Regis Cebu Leadership: Leader Oliver Solijon - Enneagram

Regis Cebu Leadership: Leader Oliver Solijon - Enneagram


Enneagram test results
You are most likely a type 3.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 3w2.
No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 3 - 9.7
Type 5 - 7
Type 2 - 6.7
Type 9 - 6
Type 6 - 5
Type 8 - 4.4
Type 4 - 3.7

Wing 3w2 - 13.1
Wing 3w4 - 11.6
Wing 2w3 - 11.6
Wing 5w6 - 9.5
Wing 5w4 - 8.9
Wing 4w3 - 8.6
Wing 6w5 - 8.5
Wing 9w8 - 8.2
Wing 8w9 - 7.4
Wing 4w5 - 7.2
Wing 2w1 - 6.7
Wing 9w1 - 6
Wing 6w7 - 5
Wing 8w7 - 4.4
What is my new learning when taking an Enneagram test?
First of all I never thought such kind of name exist for a personality test. Second the result of the exam provides a clear information and description about my personality and how do I relate and co-exist with other people.
Enneagram Type 3 – The Achiever


The results provided and interpreted somehow surprises me. It was only then I realized that indeed I am an achiever as I reflect back on the things that happen that molds me today. Type 3 personalities as interpreted are hardworking, competitive and highly focus in pursuit of goals. The description made totally fits my personality and I just recently realized it with the help of this kind of test. Unconsciously the questionnaire provided in the examination opens up my mind and provides me a realization that even before I am already an achiever.
As a student I consider myself an average individual but deep inside I knew there is something extraordinary somehow in me. The realization started when as a young boy I never contended hanging around with kids of the same age. I always challenge myself whether in sports, academe or extracurricular activities what older boys can do. This kind of mindset somehow pushed me to work harder and be competitive enough as I focus myself in attaining certain goals. Although as a student I was never part of the crème of the crop but at other aspect of being a student, I achieved something worthwhile for myself to be proud of.
The kind of mindset that I have since I was young up to the time I became a professional was never instill in my mind that I am an achiever. For me hard work and being focus in attaining my goals made me competitive enough accomplishing task. This kind of working attitude has already prove myself to the company that I deserve a place in corporate world.
Type 3 person based on the test results can also be wing with type 2 – The Helper or type 4 – The individualist. True enough the I agree that my personality can be associated as being type 2 or type 4. I always believe that no man is an island and therefore helping other people in need is a moral obligation. To be a good leader is to be a helping hand to other people. Achievements are only skin deep if at the end of the line we neglect those people who help us to succeed. On the other hand, type 3 associated with type 4 personality was only considered in my life when I just started my career. Although type 4 personality for me is a negative perception, it provided me a strong hold of what I want to become and how I want to achieve it.
What is the relationship to what I already know?
I wasn't expecting for such kind of results; Type 3 – The Achiever. Although a part of me is unconsciously working out to strive hard and focus on the things I want to achieve, being an achiever is not something that I mindfully thought about. As a person who is dedicated in achieving something extraordinary is worthwhile if we value the people who help us through with it.
I always believe that collaboration and teamwork are key elements for every achievements made. Good leaders are able to influence his team members to do something extraordinary for the impossible to be possible.
What I have done, am doing and will be doing for this topic?
The Enneagram test provided me a better insight on what type of personality I have. As a type 3 – The Achiever, I will continue to be:
  • A hardworking individual
  • Competitive and fair
  • Focus and dream big
As continue my journey and discover more about my leadership skills, I would like to explore further if other personalities exist in me. As a leader, making an impact and change for the betterment is something to look forward with the guidance of those people whose wisdom is way beyond our capacity to comprehend. I believe that leadership is not only confined to a specific task but it reaches out beyond borders to those who needs guidance.
As quoted, "I will lead with character. I will remember that a strong character leads to trust and trust is the foundation of leadership".  

No comments:

Post a Comment