Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cebu Regis Leadership - Leader Juvelon Abante - Enneagram

Juvelon Abante Enneagram Type Indicator Results

Type 1 – 1pts
Type 2 – 7pts
Type 3 – 5pts
Type 4 – 3pts
Type 5 – 4pts
Type 6 – 5pts
Type 7 – 4pts
Type 8 – 3pts
Type 9 – 4pts

Type 1 – Orderliness
This is where I got a lowest point because a lot of times I don't focus on the instructions but rather on how people will execute. I am not the type of person to strictly implement instructions but hear other's opinion before execution.

Type 2 – Helpfulness
This is my highest score among all types because this holds true that I am "The Helper". Most of the time I value others feelings and based my act on decisions not only according to myself.

Type 3 – Image Focus
Because I am a people person, there is a tendency that I always think of others perspective on me. I always try to focus on being a people with Integrity so that people would not lose trust on me as I lead them.

Type 4 – Individualism
Thinking only for myself is not my personality. I believe in influencing others so that others can become a leader too. I believe in the saying there is no" I" in the TEAM thus I am a great team player rather than work as individual.

Type 5 – Intellectualism
Coaching is one of my strength. I firmly believe that sharing talents and skills are ways to influence as a leader. In my project team, I always involve everyone in different tasks so that it is a shared knowledge rather than focus on learning and doing things only on their own.

Type 6 – Security Focus
This personality has been changed since I started my own family. Previously, I didn't mind my security and safety and focus on other people only but these have changed when I started to have my own kids and build my family. My decision now is not just for others but for the security and safety of my family.

Type 7 – Adventurousness
I can easily get along with people's personality. I always aim for a fun working environment for a good motivation and to foster teamwork.

Type 8 – Aggressiveness
I tend to give way for others rather than focus on having a control of the team. I am not the type of leader who just direct and command without knowing the team. I tend to learn from the team.

Type 9 - Calmness
This is one of my strength. I always see to it that my team is having a harmonious work environment and avoid conflicts as much as possible. When conflicts arise, I address them immediately and not allow to have a strain the team's work relationships.


REFLECTION

As i browse thru the enneagram results, there are areas that I need to improve and develop in the future to be better leader in the future.
It is true that I have the Type 2 Helper Personality but there are also disadvantages on being too Helpful. The resullts gave me a better understanding on how it is good being a Type 2 and what is not good. It is a challenge for me to practice and improve other personalities but by knowing your areas of weaknesses then I may be able to show the skills of self awareness and self regulation, a character that a true leader demonstrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment